Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Team H - Tier Team Update

Headed into week 7 the competition is heating up. Here's an overview of my 5 Tier teams:

HELLMUTHofFF1: Sitting in 3rd place at 8-4. Last week I knocked off another 6-4 team going 2-0 with 138.92 points. This week I face the first place 'Oklahoma Bears 3' sitting at 11-1. I have Ray Rice on bye and he has Chris Johnson on bye. Going 2-0 this week would be huge.

HELLMUTHofFF2: Sitting in 5th place at 6-6. 1st through 4th place are all 8-4 so I'm still right in the mix. This week Jones-Drew, Kevin Smith, Marshall, and Burleson are out due to byes. The good news is I face the last place team this week and I still have Eli, Palmer, Slaton, and Wayne leading the charge. My opponent in this matchup is also without Chris Johnson but otherwise full strength.

HELLMUTHofFF3: Sitting in 3rd place at 7-5. Last week I went 1-1 with 112.02 points. This week I face first place 'Hammerage' sitting at 10-2. I'm without Orton, Ray Rice, Kevin Smith, and the Baltimore defense. My opponent is full strength with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning leading the way. This one could be trouble.

HELLMUTHofFF4: Sitting in 5th place at 7-5. Last week I went 0-2 losing to 1st place 'NO SOUP FOR YOU 2', and this week I face 2nd place 'Oklahoma Bears 1' sitting at 9-3. My team is without Kevin Smith and Hasselbeck and my opponent is without Garrard and Jones-Drew.

HELLMUTHofFF LIVE: My disgraced Pujols team finally had its first 2-0 last week with 122.50 points, but it's too little too late and I sit at 3-9. I still say this team is damn good and I'm looking forward to wrecking the hopes and dreams of my opponents for the rest of the regular season!

No comments:

Post a Comment