Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 5

Week 5 is almost in the books as the Colts vs Titans Sunday night game just ended. The Titans only scored 3 fieldgoals all night and are now 0-5 after starting 11-0 last year...are we about to see the second coming of Vince Young?

I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch but it's shaping up to be a great week for Team H with 4 of 5 Tier teams going 2-0. All 4 of these teams are .500 or better so I have some definite contenders after this week. My only tier team with a losing record is the one I drove 20 hours to draft in St Louis. In the Pujols league I AGAIN faced off with the top scoring team this week and will go 1-1 or 0-2.

DRAMA at the FFOC as the website was down Sunday morning before the early kickoff. I'm sure it was chaos at Fanball HQ in St. Louis and at many homes across the U.S. I was fortunate that I benched bye week players earlier in the week and was not affected much. I like to tinker with my lineups Sunday morning but for the most part I was OK.

My computer crashed last week (and was freezing up more and more often for weeks prior) so I haven't been posting much. I'm working on a new "netbook" I bought and I'm not very impressed with it. I should have the ole workhorse desktop back in a week or so and it will be business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment