Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Race To The Million

The opening game. Steelers vs Titans. The race is on! It's great to be watching NFL football! I have very few players from either the Steelers or Titans on any of my fantasy teams, but I probably have Rob Bironas, kicker for the Titans, on more teams than any other player. I also have Santonio Holmes on a team and the Titans D on a team. Come on Bironas!



UPDATE: Come ON BIRONAS! 37 Yards?! My 5 year old could have made that! And not 5 minutes after I posted this braggin' on ya.

UPDATE: ARE YOU SERIOUS BIRONAS?! This time it was a blocked punt. Bironas: -6
There is an amusing thread on the ffoc forum with Bironas owners expressing their grievances.

FINAL: Bironas fought back from a -6 to a -1...still not good. I had Bironas in my lineup on 6 teams...and on the bench on another 3. I hope he picks it up! On the bright side I wasn't expecting a big game from Santonio Holmes against a tough Titans D but he put up 19 points with 130 yards and a TD. Despite Holmes' good game, the Titans defense was still a good play with 13 pts allowed,4 sacks, and 3 turnovers for 14 points. Steelers with the win 13-10 in overtime. It was a GREAT game to kick off the season! Big Ben looked great. My man Gage looked great too...Steve Smith might be riding the pine again this year if Gage is on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment