Friday, December 11, 2009

Glad I'm Not A Steelers Fan

Pittsburgh's 6-13 loss last night to the 1-11 Cleveland Browns was pathetic. The Steeler's offensive line has looked weak most of the season and last night was no exception as Roethlisberger was sacked 8 times and the Steelers lost their fifth straight to fall to 6-7. I would not want to walk down a busy street in Pittsburgh wearing my Cowboys jersey this morning.

I was expecting a big game for my fantasy team from Mendenhall, who only rushed for 53 yards and had 1 catch for 17. Not good for my Vegas chances. The rest of my squad better pick up the slack!

On top of Mendenhall's disappointing game, Vince Young had a "setback" in practice yesterday aggravating a knee injury he suffered Sunday. I planned to start Vince vs St Louis this week, but may be forced to go back to Carson Palmer vs Minnesota. I could go either way on who to start between the two this week so I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment