Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quest For The Million - 4 weeks left

Right now the Vegas bracket in the ffoc $1,000,000 championship stands at 803 teams. Almost 8,000 teams started the season. Only 363 will survive week 13. Crunch time! Team HELLMUTHofFF1 is still in the hunt. This week's starting roster:

Brees @ Wash
Rice @ GB
Mendenhall v Oak
A Johnson @ Jax
G Jennings v Bal
Nicks v Dal
Gates @ Cle
Palmer v Det
Reed v Oak
Saints D @ Wash

According to fellow ffoc blogger Aaron W at wwmmd.com, there are only 123 teams remaining with Drew Brees. Mendenhall has come on strong and the Steelers seem to be running the ball more lately. Rice is Mr Consistent. I like my chances to make the cut this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brian.
    Congrats on your advancement in week 13! Unlike you, I have to sweat it out tonight. One of my teams is on life support and the other is 60/40. ADP sure let me down last night. I don't like the match up, but if ARodge can manage a 25+ point night, I may get both teams through.

    - Scott W

    ReplyDelete