Saturday, August 22, 2009

The H at The Boss Hog Bowl

Cowboys Stadium is a sight to see. The first Cowboys game ever at Cowboys Stadium and my wife, my daughter and I were there. Jerry did it right...that place is unreal. Plasma TVs everywhere and nice cool A/C blowing. Don't forget to bring lots of cash if you want to have some beers AND park your car somewhere. Parking started at $75 and got cheaper the farther away you drove. We paid $30 and walked close to 2 miles I'm guessing. Also remember where you park....we walked about 3 miles on the way back...with a 5 year old riding on my shoulders. A beer was $8 and nachos were $8.50. Very cool though and I'm glad we can say we were there.



The Boys looked great against a good Titans defense. Romo was 18 of 24 for 192 yards. Barber and Felix each scored a TD. Cowboys with the 30-10 win.

No comments:

Post a Comment