Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Team HELLMUTHofFF8Q

Here's a look at my latest Q draft last night from the #4 hole. I think it looks pretty good. I was surprised to land Rivers in the 4th round. He and Rodgers could be top 5 QBs this year. I think I reached on Chris Henry but I was about to draft Coles and then Henry the following round...I decided I really wanted both player but Henry more than Coles. I got both anyway. Cincy should be a passing team this year if Palmer stays healthy, and Henry is shining in a big way this preseason. He caught 9 TD passes in '06 and seems to have his head on straight at the moment. I could see a 10-12 TD year with Housh gone to Seattle. The RB2 spot will be by committe with Bush, Felix and LenDale. I love me some Felix and LenDale looks great...15 TDs last year and in much better shape this year. It will be tough to decide who to start each week. Gates and Carlson are both top notch TEs. The Rivers/Gates combo will be lethal. Carlson probably won't start much but if Housh should go down Carlson's value should increase so I like that insurance. Meachem is one of my favorite sleeper WR candidates, and again if I should lose Bush it might give Meachem a bump. My trio of Defenses is a powerhouse. Arizona has my favorite schedule at the end of the season and the Jets and Cowboys should put up big fantasy numbers. I should have a great defense matchup every week.

HELLMUTHofFF8Q

Round 1 : RB Michael Turner
Round 2 : QB Aaron Rodgers
Round 3 : WR Steve Smith
Round 4 : QB Philip Rivers
Round 5 : WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh
Round 6 : TE Antonio Gates
Round 7 : RB Reggie Bush
Round 8 : RB Felix Jones
Round 9 : WR Chris Henry
Round 10: WR Laveranues Coles
Round 11: RB LenDale White
Round 12: TE John Carlson
Round 13: TDSP New York Jets
Round 14: TDSP Dallas Cowboys
Round 15: TDSP Arizona Cardinals
Round 16: WR Nate Washington
Round 17: RB Willis McGahee
Round 18: K Rob Bironas
Round 19: QB Mark Sanchez
Round 20: WR Robert Meachem

No comments:

Post a Comment