Saturday, August 15, 2009

Latest Tier 2 Team - HELLMUTHofFF2

Here's a look at my latest Tier 2 team drafted tonight with the #2 pick. I think this draft looks great. Good value with almost every pick based on looking at the other drafts I've done and I don't think I reached for anybody. However, my perfect draft was ruined in round 18 when somehow I accidentally drafted Matt Jones. What the hell is this guy still doing in the FFOC drafts?? He doesn't play for anybody! I've been complaining about this since my first Q draft of the year when my team was auto-picked and I ended up with Jones. I don't think it hurt my team much but I had a sleeper WR in mind for my #6 WR and couldn't draft him. This team hinges on Palmer....if he's back to the Palmer of old this team is stacked. If he's a bust then this team might be in trouble. I still like Eli OK but the Giants are a run first team with a good D. Edwards has some upside with TO so we'll see. I loved getting Slaton at the end of the 2nd. Marshall, Roy Williams, and Wells were all steals where I drafted them. I haven't been real hot on the Charger's D but they've been going early and have a nice schedule. I'm actually higher on the Jets' D and got them 3 rounds later....another great value pick.

HELLMUTHofFF2

Round 1 : RB Maurice Jones-Drew
Round 2 : RB Steve Slaton
Round 3 : WR Reggie Wayne
Round 4 : QB Carson Palmer
Round 5 : RB Kevin Smith
Round 6 : WR Brandon Marshall
Round 7 : WR Roy Williams
Round 8 : TE Chris Cooley
Round 9 : QB Eli Manning
Round 10: RB Chris Wells
Round 11: QB Trent Edwards
Round 12: TDSP San Diego Chargers
Round 13: WR Percy Harvin
Round 14: TE Dustin Keller
Round 15: TDSP New York Jets
Round 16: RB Jerious Norwood
Round 17: WR Nate Burleson
Round 18: WR Matt Jones
Round 19: K Rob Bironas
Round 20: TDSP Miami Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment