Friday, August 14, 2009

Latest Draft - The H-Q

Here's a look at my latest squad from the #2 spot. I got good value with Orton in the 9th round (more than a full round later than I've seen him go in my 3 Tier drafts with the earliest being mid round 6), and Eli in round 11 (in 3 Tier drafts I've seen him go as early as mid round 5 and as late as last pick of the 8th. The latest I've seen him go in 6 Q drafts is 12th round). I tried to diversify in this draft taking MJD, Rivers, White, Bowe, LJ, Bryant....all players I don't have on other teams. Fantasy football is all about making football more fun to watch so I like to have players in most games each week. Bryant is recovering from a knee scope but he's on track to be back by the last preseason game or week 1 at the latest. He's the clear #1 WR for Tampa but Tampa probably won't be very good....If he performs like last year this team is hot. My weakest link is the WR3 spot, but Breaston is a capable backup #3 and outstanding if Fitz or Bolden should miss any time. Hicks is a rookie but a longshot to be Eli's Plaxico this year....if that happens look out.

The H-Q

Round 1 : RB Maurice Jones-Drew
Round 2 : QB Philip Rivers
Round 3 : WR Roddy White
Round 4 : RB Ryan Grant
Round 5 : WR Dwayne Bowe
Round 6 : RB Reggie Bush
Round 7 : RB Larry Johnson
Round 8 : WR Antonio Bryant
Round 9 : QB Kyle Orton
Round 10: TE Owen Daniels
Round 11: QB Eli Manning
Round 12: TDSP Baltimore Ravens
Round 13: WR Steve Breaston
Round 14: TDSP New York Jets
Round 15: TE Dustin Keller
Round 16: WR Mark Clayton
Round 17: RB Laurence Maroney
Round 18: K Rob Bironas
Round 19: K Ryan Longwell
Round 20: WR Hakeem Nicks

No comments:

Post a Comment